- Accent panels: Smaller inflatable frames, intended to serve as either signage or to be connected to other WindScape® shapes to create messaging or dimension to the exhibit.
- Air Frame: See Sealed Air Frame
- Air Powered Exhibit System: WindScape® Exhibit system powered by the WindScape® Inflator to install and dismantle the WindScape® Exhibit frame.
- Battery pack: Battery and charger that are paired with the inflator. This battery powers the inflator to inflate (or deflate) a 10ft display up to 4 times on a single charge.
- Certification: Fire Retardant (FR) certification that regulates product flammability that indicates you will be able to use this product in trade show and other venues globally.
- Battery charger: Trickle charger that is used to charge the inflator battery over a period of 12 hours.
- Battery: See Smart Battery
- Care Kit: Kit used to properly care for the exhibit for an optimum exhibiting experience. The kit contains: Instructions, sample fabric swatches, product documentation, repair cuff and patch kit, drop cloth and white gloves.
- Case Table Conversion Kit includes case and hardware to create a table/work surface to be used in the exhibit so cases do not have to go into storage.
- CE: Certification assessed before being placed on the EU market to guarantee safety, health and environmental protection requirements are met.
- CSFM-19 Certification: California fire Retardant (FR) certification for product flammability, commonly called “California 19” it is often accepted by other states. B1 Certification is more stringent and also meets these requirements.
- Fabric Frame: Specialized fabric frame that covers and protects inner air tube and provides structure to the exhibit. This frame is made of specially designed fire resistant fabric.
- Fire Retardant: Material, or finish which coats materials, with a fire-resistant (not fire proof) cover.
- Frame to Frame Connectors: Used to connect WindScape® shapes to other WindScape® shapes. Consists of cuffs and Frame Connectors. The connectors fit into one another to connect the shapes over the graphic cover.
- FR Certification: Fire Retardant Certification. Fire retardant certifications are required by show management and the convention center at most trade show venues.
- Graphic Cover: Fabric graphic especially designed to fit with your WindScape® frame. The graphic cover will typically be pre –installed at Skyline but may be exchanged by the client if needed.
- Inflator: Inflator motor to be used with hose and power pack to inflate or deflate a WindScape® frame. Inflator stops automatically when it reaches target air pressure of 11psi (it does not stop automatically when deflating).
- Inner air tube: Polyurethane tube that holds the air inside the fabric frame to provide support and mass. The inner tube has an inflation valve and jumper tube connections that serve to transport the air into it.
- Magnetic Connection: A connection point on the Windscape® frame, created with a fabric cuff and magnet connector to attach WindScape® overlays or accessories to the frame without having a visible connection point on the graphic.
- Magnet Connector: A magnetic, plastic hang point ,held in place via a metal plate to the Windscape® Fabric Frame. Used in conjunction with a fabric cuff to attach WindScape® overlays or accessories to the WindScape® frame.
- NFPA 701 Certification: Fire Retardant certification used in the US. This is the minimum certification required at most US trade show venues. B1 and California 19 are more stringent certifications and also meet this requirement.
- Overlay shapes: Small inflatable frames that are 3” diameter , covered in customized graphic fabric that can be used to change messaging or create dimension in the exhibit. The overlays are held in place by a Magnetic Connection.
- Pack-Sack: Fabric sack used to hold the frame and graphic cover for WindScape®. The pack-sack protects the frame graphic and packs inside a case or cardboard box.
- Sealed Air Frame: Fabric frame that gets its structure through the contained air pressure inside a sealed inner tube rather than by a constant flow of air.
- Smart Battery: Battery that monitors its own voltage and indicates via an LED light whether it is charged (constant green light) and ready to use or if it needs to be charged (no light= do not use, blinking light = charge soon).
- UL Certification: Underwriters Laboratories grants the UL mark for products that are tested and found compliant to a specific established set of standard tests.